Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up saran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saran may refer to:
- Saran, Loiret, a commune of the Loiret Department, France
- Saran, Kazakhstan, a city in Kazakhstan
- Saran district, Bihar, India
- Saran division, Bihar, India
- Saran (Lok Sabha constituency), Bihar, India
- Saran, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Sárán, the Hungarian name for Şerani village, Borod Commune, Bihor County, Romania
- Saransk, Russia
- Saran (plastic), the brand name of a polyethylene food wrap, that was once made from polyvinylidene chloride
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.